Backstreet Boys Singer Howie Dorough Expecting Baby No. 2
- Photo: DC5/WENN1 of 4
- Photo: PN2/WENN2 of 4
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Us Weekly -- Howie Dorough had an extra reason to celebrate his 39th birthday!
On Aug. 20, the Backstreet Boys singer announced via Twitter that his wife, Leigh, is pregnant with their second son. "Thanks to family, friends and fans for all the amazing birthday wishes," Dorough wrote. "This year I'm receiving the best gift from my wife: another baby boy!"
The couple, who wed in December 2007, are already parents to a son, James Hoke, 3.
"I know it's not until Wednesday, but I already feel like I am having an incredible birthday with the baby boy news and all of the amazing birthday wishes!" Dorough tweeted Aug. 20.
Two days later, on the boy band member's actual birthday, his son celebrated by singing "Happy Birthday."
"What else could I ask for?" Dorough tweeted. "These precious moments are what life is all worth living for."
Dorough and his bandmates -- Brian Littrell, 37, A.J. McLean, 34, Nick Carter, 32, and Kevin Richardson, 40 -- are slated to perform Aug. 31 during the "Good Morning America" Summer Concert Series. It will be the band's first performance since Richardson rejoined the group.
Dorough isn't the only Backstreet Boys member with a family to feed: Richardson is father to son Mason, 5, and Littrell is father to son Baylee, 10. McLean is currently expecting his first child, a baby girl, with his wife, Rochelle Karidis.
The Backstreet Boys are currently working on their eighth studio album, slated for a spring 2013 release.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite