Backstreet Boys Singer Howie Dorough Expecting Baby No. 2
- Photo: DC5/WENN1 of 4
- Photo: PN2/WENN2 of 4
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
Us Weekly -- Howie Dorough had an extra reason to celebrate his 39th birthday!
On Aug. 20, the Backstreet Boys singer announced via Twitter that his wife, Leigh, is pregnant with their second son. "Thanks to family, friends and fans for all the amazing birthday wishes," Dorough wrote. "This year I'm receiving the best gift from my wife: another baby boy!"
The couple, who wed in December 2007, are already parents to a son, James Hoke, 3.
"I know it's not until Wednesday, but I already feel like I am having an incredible birthday with the baby boy news and all of the amazing birthday wishes!" Dorough tweeted Aug. 20.
Two days later, on the boy band member's actual birthday, his son celebrated by singing "Happy Birthday."
"What else could I ask for?" Dorough tweeted. "These precious moments are what life is all worth living for."
Dorough and his bandmates -- Brian Littrell, 37, A.J. McLean, 34, Nick Carter, 32, and Kevin Richardson, 40 -- are slated to perform Aug. 31 during the "Good Morning America" Summer Concert Series. It will be the band's first performance since Richardson rejoined the group.
Dorough isn't the only Backstreet Boys member with a family to feed: Richardson is father to son Mason, 5, and Littrell is father to son Baylee, 10. McLean is currently expecting his first child, a baby girl, with his wife, Rochelle Karidis.
The Backstreet Boys are currently working on their eighth studio album, slated for a spring 2013 release.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite