Backstreet Boys Singer Howie Dorough Expecting Baby No. 2
- Photo: DC5/WENN1 of 4
- Photo: PN2/WENN2 of 4
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
Us Weekly -- Howie Dorough had an extra reason to celebrate his 39th birthday!
On Aug. 20, the Backstreet Boys singer announced via Twitter that his wife, Leigh, is pregnant with their second son. "Thanks to family, friends and fans for all the amazing birthday wishes," Dorough wrote. "This year I'm receiving the best gift from my wife: another baby boy!"
The couple, who wed in December 2007, are already parents to a son, James Hoke, 3.
"I know it's not until Wednesday, but I already feel like I am having an incredible birthday with the baby boy news and all of the amazing birthday wishes!" Dorough tweeted Aug. 20.
Two days later, on the boy band member's actual birthday, his son celebrated by singing "Happy Birthday."
"What else could I ask for?" Dorough tweeted. "These precious moments are what life is all worth living for."
Dorough and his bandmates -- Brian Littrell, 37, A.J. McLean, 34, Nick Carter, 32, and Kevin Richardson, 40 -- are slated to perform Aug. 31 during the "Good Morning America" Summer Concert Series. It will be the band's first performance since Richardson rejoined the group.
Dorough isn't the only Backstreet Boys member with a family to feed: Richardson is father to son Mason, 5, and Littrell is father to son Baylee, 10. McLean is currently expecting his first child, a baby girl, with his wife, Rochelle Karidis.
The Backstreet Boys are currently working on their eighth studio album, slated for a spring 2013 release.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite