Rocker Travis Barker's lawyers demand removal of nude photos
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/GettyImages.com8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Breeden, Perkins, Shirley/Pacific Coast News13 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/Getty/.14 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are LeakedMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Why Is Hope Solo Allowed to Play Soccer Despite Domestic Abuse Charges?MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:19:00 AM
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best TMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:56:00 PM
- TLC's 'Little People, Big World' Star Jeremy Roloff's Wedding FiMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 6:17:00 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are Leaked
Lawyers for rocker Travis Barker have fired off a cease and desist letter to a gossip site after editors obtained nude photos of the star and posted them online.
On Wednesday, Mediatakeout editors published explicit cellphone images of a heavily tattooed rock star, pictured from the neck down, on their website amid reports that the then-unnamed musician had sent pictures of his penis to a female admirer.
But readers were quick to identify Barker from his distinctive tattoos and the Blink-182 drummer's lawyer, Evan Spiegel of Hollywood law firm Lavely and Singer, has leaped into action.
RELATED: Allure: Nude Celebs Talk Body Image
According to TMZ, Spiegel has sent MediaTakeOut editors a legal demand ordering them to remove the naked photos from their site, insisting they are an "unauthorized use of private photos."
Sources tell TMZ the photos are more than five years old and were "never intended for public viewing or to be seen by anyone else."
RELATED: The Top Celebrity Sex Tape Scandals
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite