Rocker Travis Barker's lawyers demand removal of nude photos
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/GettyImages.com8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Breeden, Perkins, Shirley/Pacific Coast News13 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/Getty/.14 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- It's Angelina Jolie vs. Ben Affleck vs. Michael Keaton as Awards Season Kicks OffMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:51:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse Lawsuit
Lawyers for rocker Travis Barker have fired off a cease and desist letter to a gossip site after editors obtained nude photos of the star and posted them online.
On Wednesday, Mediatakeout editors published explicit cellphone images of a heavily tattooed rock star, pictured from the neck down, on their website amid reports that the then-unnamed musician had sent pictures of his penis to a female admirer.
But readers were quick to identify Barker from his distinctive tattoos and the Blink-182 drummer's lawyer, Evan Spiegel of Hollywood law firm Lavely and Singer, has leaped into action.
RELATED: Allure: Nude Celebs Talk Body Image
According to TMZ, Spiegel has sent MediaTakeOut editors a legal demand ordering them to remove the naked photos from their site, insisting they are an "unauthorized use of private photos."
Sources tell TMZ the photos are more than five years old and were "never intended for public viewing or to be seen by anyone else."
RELATED: The Top Celebrity Sex Tape Scandals
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite