Rocker Travis Barker's lawyers demand removal of nude photosRelated: Travis Barker
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP4 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/GettyImages.com8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP10 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Breeden, Perkins, Shirley/Pacific Coast News13 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/Getty/.14 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Cher credits luck for her lengthy careerMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 2:22:07 AM
- 'The Voice' Wraps Season 4, Crowns New Winner (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:53:07 AM
- 7 Characters You Are Likely to Encounter at the Cannes Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 7:39:23 PM
- Marriage Struggles to Stand a Short Test of Time in 'I Give It a Year' Trailer (ViMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 7:26:02 PM
- Danielle Bradbery crowned winner of the VoiceMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 6:19:35 PM
- Cher credits luck for her lengthy career
Lawyers for rocker Travis Barker have fired off a cease and desist letter to a gossip site after editors obtained nude photos of the star and posted them online.
On Wednesday, Mediatakeout editors published explicit cellphone images of a heavily tattooed rock star, pictured from the neck down, on their website amid reports that the then-unnamed musician had sent pictures of his penis to a female admirer.
But readers were quick to identify Barker from his distinctive tattoos and the Blink-182 drummer's lawyer, Evan Spiegel of Hollywood law firm Lavely and Singer, has leaped into action.
RELATED: Allure: Nude Celebs Talk Body Image
According to TMZ, Spiegel has sent MediaTakeOut editors a legal demand ordering them to remove the naked photos from their site, insisting they are an "unauthorized use of private photos."
Sources tell TMZ the photos are more than five years old and were "never intended for public viewing or to be seen by anyone else."
RELATED: The Top Celebrity Sex Tape Scandals
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite