Rocker Travis Barker's lawyers demand removal of nude photos
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/GettyImages.com8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Breeden, Perkins, Shirley/Pacific Coast News13 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/Getty/.14 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Lawyers for rocker Travis Barker have fired off a cease and desist letter to a gossip site after editors obtained nude photos of the star and posted them online.
On Wednesday, Mediatakeout editors published explicit cellphone images of a heavily tattooed rock star, pictured from the neck down, on their website amid reports that the then-unnamed musician had sent pictures of his penis to a female admirer.
But readers were quick to identify Barker from his distinctive tattoos and the Blink-182 drummer's lawyer, Evan Spiegel of Hollywood law firm Lavely and Singer, has leaped into action.
RELATED: Allure: Nude Celebs Talk Body Image
According to TMZ, Spiegel has sent MediaTakeOut editors a legal demand ordering them to remove the naked photos from their site, insisting they are an "unauthorized use of private photos."
Sources tell TMZ the photos are more than five years old and were "never intended for public viewing or to be seen by anyone else."
RELATED: The Top Celebrity Sex Tape Scandals
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite