Rocker Travis Barker's lawyers demand removal of nude photos
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/GettyImages.com8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Breeden, Perkins, Shirley/Pacific Coast News13 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/Getty/.14 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Lawyers for rocker Travis Barker have fired off a cease and desist letter to a gossip site after editors obtained nude photos of the star and posted them online.
On Wednesday, Mediatakeout editors published explicit cellphone images of a heavily tattooed rock star, pictured from the neck down, on their website amid reports that the then-unnamed musician had sent pictures of his penis to a female admirer.
But readers were quick to identify Barker from his distinctive tattoos and the Blink-182 drummer's lawyer, Evan Spiegel of Hollywood law firm Lavely and Singer, has leaped into action.
RELATED: Allure: Nude Celebs Talk Body Image
According to TMZ, Spiegel has sent MediaTakeOut editors a legal demand ordering them to remove the naked photos from their site, insisting they are an "unauthorized use of private photos."
Sources tell TMZ the photos are more than five years old and were "never intended for public viewing or to be seen by anyone else."
RELATED: The Top Celebrity Sex Tape Scandals
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite