- Photo: Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: GettyImages.com3 of 6
- Photo: Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Cannes: Critics All Over the Map on James Gray's 'Immigrant' but Love MarMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:10:59 PM
- Blake Shelton heads home to Oklahoma to stage benefit gigMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:02:40 PM
- 'Only God Forgives' Director Responds to Boos of His Ryan Gosling Thriller MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 1:57:56 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a T
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Lawyers for David Beckham have filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles alleging that a magazine knowingly published false claims that the soccer superstar had sex with prostitutes.
The suit filed Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court accuses Delaware-based Bauer Publishing Company LP and its affiliates of libel, slander and intentional infliction of emotional distress for the In Touch magazine article.
The suit also names 26-year-old Irma Nici, who is quoted as saying she was a call girl who slept with Beckham five times in 2007. She claims he also had sex with a second prostitute.
Beckham publicist Jeff Raymond says suits are being filed in other jurisdictions including Germany, where Bauer's parent corporation is located.
An e-mail to Bauer late Friday was not returned.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite