- Photo: Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: GettyImages.com3 of 6
- Photo: Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Aviva Drescher Signs on to 'Real Housewives of New York' (Again)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:41:10 PM
- Ryan Seacrest, Simon Cowell React to Mentor Mike Darnell's Fox Exit MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:34:30 PM
- Cannes Deal Wrap: Weinstein Co., Lionsgate Score Sunny Sales at Rain-Drenched MarketMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:27:40 PM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody Schlock
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Lawyers for David Beckham have filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles alleging that a magazine knowingly published false claims that the soccer superstar had sex with prostitutes.
The suit filed Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court accuses Delaware-based Bauer Publishing Company LP and its affiliates of libel, slander and intentional infliction of emotional distress for the In Touch magazine article.
The suit also names 26-year-old Irma Nici, who is quoted as saying she was a call girl who slept with Beckham five times in 2007. She claims he also had sex with a second prostitute.
Beckham publicist Jeff Raymond says suits are being filed in other jurisdictions including Germany, where Bauer's parent corporation is located.
An e-mail to Bauer late Friday was not returned.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite