Beckhams book Bieber for private concert
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Fiona Hanson/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: AP1/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: SC2/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Vanity Fair/Promotional10 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: @VictoriaBeckham/Twitter/.12 of 17
- Photo: David Beckham/Facebook/.13 of 17
- Photo: Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: @vicotirabeckham/Twitter15 of 17
- Photo: Facebook/.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
The teenage pop star is friends with the sportsman and his wife Victoria and recently gifted their three sons with signed guitars. He has now revealed he has made a deal with Beckham to sing for the family, as long as the Los Angeles Galaxy star teaches him some soccer moves.
Bieber tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I've agreed to give the boys a private concert at their house -- if David gives me some private soccer lessons! David's an amazing dad, and he told me how happy it would make the boys, so I had to say yes ... David tells me my records are always played in their household, and David and Victoria are both really cool, so I'm happy to oblige."
RELATED: Celeb Rites of Passage
The "Baby" hitmaker is also considering asking his girlfriend Selena Gomez to join in now the Beckhams are parents to a baby girl called Harper, who was born earlier this month.
He adds, "Maybe now they have a girl, Selena will have to come too, and dedicate a song to Harper."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite