Beckhams book Bieber for private concert
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Fiona Hanson/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: AP1/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: SC2/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Vanity Fair/Promotional10 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: @VictoriaBeckham/Twitter/.12 of 17
- Photo: David Beckham/Facebook/.13 of 17
- Photo: Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: @vicotirabeckham/Twitter15 of 17
- Photo: Facebook/.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
The teenage pop star is friends with the sportsman and his wife Victoria and recently gifted their three sons with signed guitars. He has now revealed he has made a deal with Beckham to sing for the family, as long as the Los Angeles Galaxy star teaches him some soccer moves.
Bieber tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I've agreed to give the boys a private concert at their house -- if David gives me some private soccer lessons! David's an amazing dad, and he told me how happy it would make the boys, so I had to say yes ... David tells me my records are always played in their household, and David and Victoria are both really cool, so I'm happy to oblige."
RELATED: Celeb Rites of Passage
The "Baby" hitmaker is also considering asking his girlfriend Selena Gomez to join in now the Beckhams are parents to a baby girl called Harper, who was born earlier this month.
He adds, "Maybe now they have a girl, Selena will have to come too, and dedicate a song to Harper."
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite