Beckhams book Bieber for private concert
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Fiona Hanson/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: AP1/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: SC2/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Vanity Fair/Promotional10 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: @VictoriaBeckham/Twitter/.12 of 17
- Photo: David Beckham/Facebook/.13 of 17
- Photo: Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: @vicotirabeckham/Twitter15 of 17
- Photo: Facebook/.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
The teenage pop star is friends with the sportsman and his wife Victoria and recently gifted their three sons with signed guitars. He has now revealed he has made a deal with Beckham to sing for the family, as long as the Los Angeles Galaxy star teaches him some soccer moves.
Bieber tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I've agreed to give the boys a private concert at their house -- if David gives me some private soccer lessons! David's an amazing dad, and he told me how happy it would make the boys, so I had to say yes ... David tells me my records are always played in their household, and David and Victoria are both really cool, so I'm happy to oblige."
RELATED: Celeb Rites of Passage
The "Baby" hitmaker is also considering asking his girlfriend Selena Gomez to join in now the Beckhams are parents to a baby girl called Harper, who was born earlier this month.
He adds, "Maybe now they have a girl, Selena will have to come too, and dedicate a song to Harper."
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite