'Bed Intruder' Star Arrested for Marijuana Possession
- Photo: Downtown Studios Photography/Promotional1 of 7
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Bob Farley/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: TBS/Promotional4 of 7
- Photo: RHS / Splash News/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Revolutionpix/Fame Pictures6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson InterviewMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Coroner: Peaches Geldof Died of Heroin OverdoseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson Interview
Hide ya kids, hide ya wife!
Internet sensation Antoine Dodson was arrested Saturday for marijuana possession, TMZ reported.
According to the site, Huntsville, Alabama police popped in around 2:30 a.m. to Dodson's home. He was booked on a misdemeanor charge of possession of marijuana and released a short time later.
The 24-year-old unwitting YouTube star rose to fame when his local news interview about chasing a would-be rapist from his sister's bedroom went viral in July 2010.
According to the jail's website, the Alabama-native was hit with a few other misdemeanor charges, including failing to appear on a traffic charge, failing to have car insurance and speeding.
Musicians The Gregory Brothers auto-tuned Dodson's outraged interview and produced it into a hit "Bed Intruder" song. The brothers gave Dodson half the proceeds.
With those earnings, Dodson bought his family a new, safer home. He told Us Weekly in September: "We made enough to move and get a house&. I still can't believe this. Even though my life is moving forward, it's at a standstill in my mind. I'm like, 'Wow! All of this is happening just off a news interview!'"
MORE ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite