Bee Gees star Robin Gibb hospitalized
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: SANG TAN/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: GEERT VANDEN WIJNGAERT/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Mario Vedder/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
LONDON (AP) -- Bee Gees star Robin Gibb has undergone further surgery following a sustained illness, a publicist said Wednesday.
Gibb is recovering in the hospital after intestinal surgery over the weekend and has been forced to cancel a number of commitments, publicist Doug Wright said.
Gibb is slated to attend the Royal Philharmonic's premiere performance of "The Titanic Requiem" in London on April 10, and will perform a new song, "Don't Cry Alone."
The requiem, a classical composition by Gibb and his son, RJ, commemorates the April 1912 sinking of the ocean liner and the loss of more than 1,500 lives.
Gibb, 62, was hospitalized late last year for stomach and colon problems, but told the BBC last month he was making a good recovery. He did not disclose the nature of his illness, but said a growth on his colon had been removed.
Gibb has lost weight and has appeared extremely gaunt in his rare public appearances.
The Bee Gees had a string of hits in the disco era, including "Stayin' Alive."
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Moore, Amy Adams, Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite