Behati Prinsloo: Adam Levine proposed on bended knee, was 'very old school'
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 7
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: JKG/ZOJ/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Oliver S Wolf/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: GRPR/GSI6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman UniversityMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Pretty Little Liars Finale Postmortem: A's Latest Victim Speaks Out!MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:09:00 AM
- Jeremy Irvine, Minka Kelly Thriller 'The World Made Straight' Acquired by MillenniMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:06:00 AM
- Drafthouse Films, Participant Media Acquire US Rights to 'The Look of Silence'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- David Frankel to Direct Sci-Fi Drama 'Departure'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman University
Who knew Adam Levine was such an old-fashioned gentleman? Two days after the Maroon 5 singer, 34, announced that he was back together with -- and engaged to -- ex-girlfriend Behati Prinsloo, the Victoria's Secret Angel, 24, is showing off her new bling and sharing intimate details about her fiance's romantic proposal.
Speaking to ET Canada on Thursday, the model gushed that the ring is "perfect" -- as was the moment Levine popped the question. "It was a one-knee thing!" she revealed. "It was serious, it was very old school."
As for the wedding? "[We're] just celebrating with our friends and family at the moment," she said. "I am so happy and excited and still can't believe it's true!"
In fact, the couple's engagement came as a surprise to many, as Levine was spotted just last month on vacation with Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Nina Agdal, whom he started dating soon after splitting from Prinsloo this past spring. But sources told Us Weekly he never really got over his ex.
"After Adam broke up with Behati, he couldn't stop thinking about her," one source revealed. "He realized he really loved her and wanted to be with her."
"Behati is thrilled!" another insider shared of the stunner, who debuted her ring on a night out with friends at Mercer Kitchen in New York City's Soho neighborhood. "She knew that they were meant to be together."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite