Behati Prinsloo: Adam Levine proposed on bended knee, was 'very old school'
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 7
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: JKG/ZOJ/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Oliver S Wolf/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: GRPR/GSI6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Who knew Adam Levine was such an old-fashioned gentleman? Two days after the Maroon 5 singer, 34, announced that he was back together with -- and engaged to -- ex-girlfriend Behati Prinsloo, the Victoria's Secret Angel, 24, is showing off her new bling and sharing intimate details about her fiance's romantic proposal.
Speaking to ET Canada on Thursday, the model gushed that the ring is "perfect" -- as was the moment Levine popped the question. "It was a one-knee thing!" she revealed. "It was serious, it was very old school."
As for the wedding? "[We're] just celebrating with our friends and family at the moment," she said. "I am so happy and excited and still can't believe it's true!"
In fact, the couple's engagement came as a surprise to many, as Levine was spotted just last month on vacation with Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Nina Agdal, whom he started dating soon after splitting from Prinsloo this past spring. But sources told Us Weekly he never really got over his ex.
"After Adam broke up with Behati, he couldn't stop thinking about her," one source revealed. "He realized he really loved her and wanted to be with her."
"Behati is thrilled!" another insider shared of the stunner, who debuted her ring on a night out with friends at Mercer Kitchen in New York City's Soho neighborhood. "She knew that they were meant to be together."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite