Behati Prinsloo, fiance Adam Levine wrap Christmas gifts, goof around
- Photo: Instagram1 of 9
- Photo: KBA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Fern/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: KB4/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Oliver S Wolf/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Behati Prinsloo's Christmas gift to the world? Adam Levine -- all wrapped up!
The supermodel, 24, shared two adorable pictures while goofing around with her fiance, 34, as they wrapped Christmas presents on Monday, Dec. 23. "My ghost of Christmas present.....get it get it?," she wrote beside the first Instagram shot of a figure concealed beneath a massive sheet of red wrapping paper.
The Namibian stunner then shared a follow-up picture of Levine's head poking out from behind the wrapping paper, with a crazy, shocked expression on his face. "Oh it's not a ghost....." wrote Prinsloo.
"The Voice" judge, in fact, looked anything but scary in a hat with reindeer antlers protruding from its flaps. On his feet, Levine wore a pair of comfy, brown slippers and looked California casual in a blue sweater paired with striped shorts.
Since getting engaged in July 2013, Prinsloo and Levine have been gushing over each other in public. Back in November, the Maroon 5 frontman cheered on his Angel at the 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show taping in NYC. "He was a proud fiance," an onlooker told Us Weekly. "They were the only group going really crazy for any model. Behati would look over and blow him a kiss."
In early December, Levine sat with Ellen DeGeneres and told the host of his fiancee, "She's the greatest ever." The wrapping paper mess was expected as the Grammy-winning artist added in the same interview, "We're both super messy. It looks like a tornado hit wherever we hang out."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite