Behati Prinsloo has 'definite' plans to have kids with Adam Levine
- Photo: Celebrity Monitor/Pacific Coast News1 of 11
- Photo: Bryan Bedder/Getty Images North America2 of 11
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/The Associated Press3 of 11
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks4 of 11
- Photo: DC5/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: @adamlevine/Twitter6 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Henry Lamb/Photowire/BEImages/Rex USA8 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Blake Shelton will have to babysit!
Weeks before her July 19 nuptials to Adam Levine, Behati Prinsloo already had babies on the brain. In an interview with Net-a-Porter, the Victoria's Secret model revealed she has "definite" plans to have children with the Maroon 5 frontman.
The newlyweds -- who got engaged last July -- will next celebrate their honeymoon in South Africa. After that is anyone's guess.
"I have no expectations. Not in a bad way, but I've learned that you can't plan ahead. I live day by day and see what happens," Prinsloo told Net-a-Porter of their future. "It's vague, but I like it that way."
Us broke news that the Namibian native, 25, married Levine, 35, at Flora Farms in Los Cabos, Mexico, earlier this month. The couple were joined by about 300 guests. Jonah Hill officiated the ceremony, Jason Segel was a groomsman and model Candice Swanepoel played a role in the bridal party.
"Adam knew that he was putting himself in good hands by having Jonah officiate," an insider told Us. "He and Behati set out to make this the most fun wedding that anybody had ever experienced and they truly did just that."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTOver The Moon
From Crowd Ignite