- Photo: Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Anthony Harvey/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Riccardo Gangale/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Tsvangirayi Mukwazhi/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Golden Globes and SAG Shutouts: 6 Actors That Shouldn't Give Up Hope YetMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:30:05 AM
- Country star Ray Price leaves hospital for hospiceMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:23:11 AM
- CBS's 'Survivor' Renewed for Two More EditionsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:08:54 AM
- 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Opens No. 1 in First Nine Foreign MarketsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:04:53 AM
- Joaquin Phoenix Breaks Up with Jimmy Fallon After Being a Jerk Backstage (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:29:33 AM
- Golden Globes and SAG Shutouts: 6 Actors That Shouldn't Give Up Hope Yet
By Kat Giantis
Is Madonna looking to tie a red string around her romance with Jesus Luz? A week after the hunky slice of Brazilian vealcake, 22, proved his boyfriend mettle by not busting a gut over the haute couture bunny ears the sinewy pop icon donned for the Met Costume Institute Gala, the London Sunday Mirror claims they're planning a rabbi-led "commitment ceremony" at the Kabbalah Centre in New York, their favorite weekend hangout spot.
Word is, Madonna, 50, wants to formalize her "in-like" status with the aptly named Jesus, who has supposedly embraced her religion as a show of devotion, in the wake of her failed attempt to adopt 3-year-old Mercy from Malawi.
"They are totally besotted with each other and he's really helped Madonna through this tough time," a snitch maintains to the paper. "Madonna was devastated when the adoption was rejected the first time but now she wants to lavish some attention on Jesus and she's keen to make sure they have a solid relationship for all the children's sakes."
Madonna's rep did not respond to our request for comment on whether a hearty "mazel tov" was in order for the age-challenged duo, who met during a Rio de Janeiro-set photo shoot for W magazine last December (see the steamy, epidermis-heavy pics here), right around the time her divorce from Guy Ritchie was finalized.
As for those split rumors that surfaced shortly before the Big M made her adoption push in Malawi, the snitch says, "It wasn't that the relationship went off the boil, it was more a matter of Madonna wanting to concentrate on her adoption bid of Mercy and they wanted to keep a low profile while that became the main focus."
Either way, it appears that one of Madonna's kids may be having a tough time taking her dewy squeeze seriously (hint: it ain't Rocco, 8, or David, 3).
"Lourdes mocks him by calling him 'The Babysitter', because he is so young," says the insider of Madonna's oldest, who, at 12, is only a decade younger than Jesus. "She likes him, but also likes winding him up."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite