Beyonce Bares Midriff, Attends Kanye West's Birthday Party in New York
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 15
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 15
- Photo: Greg Allen/Rex USA7 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes / Rex USA/Wonderwall8 of 15
- Photo: Teach/Moryc Welt/Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall10 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 15
- Photo: http://iam.beyonce.com/.13 of 15
- Photo: LUCY NICHOLSON/Reuters14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
Continuing to put those pregnancy rumors to rest, the "Love on Top" singer rocked a black-and-white striped skirt and a matching cropped shirt with three-quarter length sleeves, showing off her toned abs. She finished the sexy look with a few accessories -- bold-colored orange heels, a black hat and black sunglasses.
Beyonce, 31, was joined by husband Jay-Z at the "Mercy" singer's 36th birthday dinner. Other guests included rapper Nas, Scott Disick (Kourtney Kardashian's beau) and Jonathan Cheban (Kim Kardashian's BFF).
Noticeably absent was West's girlfriend, Kim Kardashian, who is expecting their baby this July. But a source tells Us Weekly that, rest assured, her absence was not a sign of trouble for the couple.
"Kim isn't allowed to fly," the source confirmed to Us on Saturday, June 8.
Indeed, in a May 21 blog post, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star explained that her visit to Paris was her "final trip" before the baby arrives.
"My final trip before I can't fly anymore!" she wrote, sharing pics from the vacay. "My mom and I flew to Paris to soak in the amazingness Paris has to offer before I can't travel anymore."
On Saturday, June 8, she made sure West was feeling the love, even from thousands of miles away while she was home in Los Angeles.
"Happy Birthday to my best friend, the love of my life, my soul!!!!" she wrote to him in an Instagram post, sharing a collage of photos. "I love you beyond words!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite