Beyonce Bares Midriff, Attends Kanye West's Birthday Party in New York
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 15
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 15
- Photo: Greg Allen/Rex USA7 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes / Rex USA/Wonderwall8 of 15
- Photo: Teach/Moryc Welt/Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall10 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 15
- Photo: http://iam.beyonce.com/.13 of 15
- Photo: LUCY NICHOLSON/Reuters14 of 15
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Continuing to put those pregnancy rumors to rest, the "Love on Top" singer rocked a black-and-white striped skirt and a matching cropped shirt with three-quarter length sleeves, showing off her toned abs. She finished the sexy look with a few accessories -- bold-colored orange heels, a black hat and black sunglasses.
Beyonce, 31, was joined by husband Jay-Z at the "Mercy" singer's 36th birthday dinner. Other guests included rapper Nas, Scott Disick (Kourtney Kardashian's beau) and Jonathan Cheban (Kim Kardashian's BFF).
Noticeably absent was West's girlfriend, Kim Kardashian, who is expecting their baby this July. But a source tells Us Weekly that, rest assured, her absence was not a sign of trouble for the couple.
"Kim isn't allowed to fly," the source confirmed to Us on Saturday, June 8.
Indeed, in a May 21 blog post, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star explained that her visit to Paris was her "final trip" before the baby arrives.
"My final trip before I can't fly anymore!" she wrote, sharing pics from the vacay. "My mom and I flew to Paris to soak in the amazingness Paris has to offer before I can't travel anymore."
On Saturday, June 8, she made sure West was feeling the love, even from thousands of miles away while she was home in Los Angeles.
"Happy Birthday to my best friend, the love of my life, my soul!!!!" she wrote to him in an Instagram post, sharing a collage of photos. "I love you beyond words!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite