Beyonce Bares Midriff, Attends Kanye West's Birthday Party in New York
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 15
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 15
- Photo: Greg Allen/Rex USA7 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes / Rex USA/Wonderwall8 of 15
- Photo: Teach/Moryc Welt/Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall10 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 15
- Photo: http://iam.beyonce.com/.13 of 15
- Photo: LUCY NICHOLSON/Reuters14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
Continuing to put those pregnancy rumors to rest, the "Love on Top" singer rocked a black-and-white striped skirt and a matching cropped shirt with three-quarter length sleeves, showing off her toned abs. She finished the sexy look with a few accessories -- bold-colored orange heels, a black hat and black sunglasses.
Beyonce, 31, was joined by husband Jay-Z at the "Mercy" singer's 36th birthday dinner. Other guests included rapper Nas, Scott Disick (Kourtney Kardashian's beau) and Jonathan Cheban (Kim Kardashian's BFF).
Noticeably absent was West's girlfriend, Kim Kardashian, who is expecting their baby this July. But a source tells Us Weekly that, rest assured, her absence was not a sign of trouble for the couple.
"Kim isn't allowed to fly," the source confirmed to Us on Saturday, June 8.
Indeed, in a May 21 blog post, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star explained that her visit to Paris was her "final trip" before the baby arrives.
"My final trip before I can't fly anymore!" she wrote, sharing pics from the vacay. "My mom and I flew to Paris to soak in the amazingness Paris has to offer before I can't travel anymore."
On Saturday, June 8, she made sure West was feeling the love, even from thousands of miles away while she was home in Los Angeles.
"Happy Birthday to my best friend, the love of my life, my soul!!!!" she wrote to him in an Instagram post, sharing a collage of photos. "I love you beyond words!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite