Beyonce Bares Midriff, Attends Kanye West's Birthday Party in New York
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 15
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 15
- Photo: Greg Allen/Rex USA7 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes / Rex USA/Wonderwall8 of 15
- Photo: Teach/Moryc Welt/Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall10 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 15
- Photo: http://iam.beyonce.com/.13 of 15
- Photo: LUCY NICHOLSON/Reuters14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Continuing to put those pregnancy rumors to rest, the "Love on Top" singer rocked a black-and-white striped skirt and a matching cropped shirt with three-quarter length sleeves, showing off her toned abs. She finished the sexy look with a few accessories -- bold-colored orange heels, a black hat and black sunglasses.
Beyonce, 31, was joined by husband Jay-Z at the "Mercy" singer's 36th birthday dinner. Other guests included rapper Nas, Scott Disick (Kourtney Kardashian's beau) and Jonathan Cheban (Kim Kardashian's BFF).
Noticeably absent was West's girlfriend, Kim Kardashian, who is expecting their baby this July. But a source tells Us Weekly that, rest assured, her absence was not a sign of trouble for the couple.
"Kim isn't allowed to fly," the source confirmed to Us on Saturday, June 8.
Indeed, in a May 21 blog post, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star explained that her visit to Paris was her "final trip" before the baby arrives.
"My final trip before I can't fly anymore!" she wrote, sharing pics from the vacay. "My mom and I flew to Paris to soak in the amazingness Paris has to offer before I can't travel anymore."
On Saturday, June 8, she made sure West was feeling the love, even from thousands of miles away while she was home in Los Angeles.
"Happy Birthday to my best friend, the love of my life, my soul!!!!" she wrote to him in an Instagram post, sharing a collage of photos. "I love you beyond words!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite