Beyonce Calls Frank Ocean 'Brave,' 'Fearless' for Revealing He Loved a Man
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America1 of 11
- Photo: Karl Walter/Getty Images North America2 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: VISP/GSI5 of 11
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks6 of 11
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Hugh Dillon/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
Beyonce sure has love for Frank Ocean.
One week after the rising R&B singer, 24, revealed on his official website that his first love was a man, Beyonce is applauding his openness.
In an emotional blog entry posted on her website, Beyonce, 30, uses a string of positive adjectives to describe Ocean, who has penned hits for singers including Justin Bieber and John Legend.
"Be fearless, be honest, be generous, be brave, be poetic, be open," Jay-Z's wife and mom to Blue Ivy, 7 months, wrote in a message that also featured an image of the out singer.
"In the last year or 3 I've screamed at my creator, screamed at the clouds in the sky, for some explanation. Mercy maybe. For peace of mind to rain like manna somehow," Ocean wrote July 4, before going into detail about falling in love with a man who did not reciprocate his feelings.
As he puts the finishing touches on his debut album, "Channel Orange," Ocean confirms that a weight has been lifted since coming out.
Says Ocean, who is a member of the hip-hop collective Odd Future: "I feel like a free man. If I listen closely ... I can hear the sky falling too."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Beyonce Calls Frank Ocean "Brave," "Fearless" for Revealing He Loved a Man
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite