Beyonce Calls Frank Ocean 'Brave,' 'Fearless' for Revealing He Loved a Man
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America1 of 11
- Photo: Karl Walter/Getty Images North America2 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: VISP/GSI5 of 11
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks6 of 11
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Hugh Dillon/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
Beyonce sure has love for Frank Ocean.
One week after the rising R&B singer, 24, revealed on his official website that his first love was a man, Beyonce is applauding his openness.
In an emotional blog entry posted on her website, Beyonce, 30, uses a string of positive adjectives to describe Ocean, who has penned hits for singers including Justin Bieber and John Legend.
"Be fearless, be honest, be generous, be brave, be poetic, be open," Jay-Z's wife and mom to Blue Ivy, 7 months, wrote in a message that also featured an image of the out singer.
"In the last year or 3 I've screamed at my creator, screamed at the clouds in the sky, for some explanation. Mercy maybe. For peace of mind to rain like manna somehow," Ocean wrote July 4, before going into detail about falling in love with a man who did not reciprocate his feelings.
As he puts the finishing touches on his debut album, "Channel Orange," Ocean confirms that a weight has been lifted since coming out.
Says Ocean, who is a member of the hip-hop collective Odd Future: "I feel like a free man. If I listen closely ... I can hear the sky falling too."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Beyonce Calls Frank Ocean "Brave," "Fearless" for Revealing He Loved a Man
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite