Beyonce Calls Frank Ocean 'Brave,' 'Fearless' for Revealing He Loved a Man
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America1 of 11
- Photo: Karl Walter/Getty Images North America2 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: VISP/GSI5 of 11
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks6 of 11
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Hugh Dillon/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Beyonce sure has love for Frank Ocean.
One week after the rising R&B singer, 24, revealed on his official website that his first love was a man, Beyonce is applauding his openness.
In an emotional blog entry posted on her website, Beyonce, 30, uses a string of positive adjectives to describe Ocean, who has penned hits for singers including Justin Bieber and John Legend.
"Be fearless, be honest, be generous, be brave, be poetic, be open," Jay-Z's wife and mom to Blue Ivy, 7 months, wrote in a message that also featured an image of the out singer.
"In the last year or 3 I've screamed at my creator, screamed at the clouds in the sky, for some explanation. Mercy maybe. For peace of mind to rain like manna somehow," Ocean wrote July 4, before going into detail about falling in love with a man who did not reciprocate his feelings.
As he puts the finishing touches on his debut album, "Channel Orange," Ocean confirms that a weight has been lifted since coming out.
Says Ocean, who is a member of the hip-hop collective Odd Future: "I feel like a free man. If I listen closely ... I can hear the sky falling too."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Beyonce Calls Frank Ocean "Brave," "Fearless" for Revealing He Loved a Man
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite