Beyonce congratulates Kim Kardashian, Kanye West on baby's birth
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America2 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: USMagazine4 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America6 of 15
- Photo: Teach/Moryc Welt/FAMEFLYNET PICT/Fame Flynet7 of 15
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall9 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet12 of 15
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet13 of 15
- Photo: KCS Presse/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Time to schedule a baby Kimye and Blue Ivy playdate! The birth of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's first child has spurred a big, public congratulation from their superstar friend, Beyonce. Jay-Z's wife wrote a special post on Tumblr Monday to the new parents, who welcomed a baby girl on June 15.
"Congratulations Kim & Kanye," Beyonce wrote. "Enjoy this beautiful moment together." In the post, the mom to 17-month-old daughter Blue Ivy included a large photo of Kardashian and West looking very happy together.
After West, 35, began dating Kardashian, 32, in April 2012, his music collaborator pal Jay-Z, 43, and wife Beyonce, 31, become close couple friends. Kardashian even invited Beyonce to attend her baby shower on June 2 in Beverly Hills, Calif.
The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star, who was due on July 11, welcomed her daughter five weeks early at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in West Hollywood, Calif., on June 15. A source told Us Weekly that West was by his girlfriend's side when she gave birth and that "they're all doing great and amazing!"
Kris Jenner attended the 40th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards one day after her granddaughter's birth and told Showbiz Tonight, "We are all good and extremely happy and thrilled for the new baby. [The baby] is doing great and beautiful. So very exciting."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Was Kanye in the delivery room?
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite