Beyonce Cuddles Blue Ivy In a Hot Tub, Shares Personal Vacation Pictures
- Photo: Wonderwall1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Mirrorpix/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Teach/Moryc Welt/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: LUCY NICHOLSON/Reuters5 of 16
- Photo: http://iam.beyonce.com/.6 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 16
- Photo: Richard Young/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: StarTraks/Richard Young/Rex USA9 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Instagram15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
The adorable 17-month-old is sporting a striped bathing suit and a little bow in her hair while Beyonce, 31, looks peaceful looking into the distance -- donning big sunglasses and earrings, her hair wrapped in a turban.
It's unclear where the family is vacationing while Bey is on a quick break from The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour, but Jay-Z's wife sure does look as carefree as ever.
In another picture she shared, the superstar is wearing a loose-fitting white cover-up, showing off her fit and toned bod in a bikini. To the right off her is a bicycle.
Beyonce and her hubby were last spotted on Tuesday, June 4 at 10th anniversary of Pharrell Williams' Billionaire Boys Club clothing line in New York City.
The latest personal photos come after the star posted a telling picture of her drinking a glass of wine last week, squashing pregnancy rumors. On Wednesday, Gayle King also denied that Beyonce was expecting baby No. 2 -- telling viewers on "CBS This Morning" that the singer's rep told her she is "absolutely" not pregnant.
Beyonce's North America tour dates kick off June 28 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite