Beyonce Designing Her Own Maternity Line
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com1 of 11
- Photo: Sunday Night HD/Promotional2 of 11
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 11
- Photo: Rick Davis/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks7 of 11
- Photo: Wenzelberg/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Michael Buckner/Getty Images North America10 of 11
More Celeb News
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Nicki Minaj Welcome at This NY High School, After Alma Mater Rejects HerMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Ashley Judd Has Tough Couple of Weekends at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:47:00 PM
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Claims She Was Detained by LAPD, Mistaken for ProstitutMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:36:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars' Julianne Hough: "I Might Be Even Harder on Derek"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 1:34:00 PM
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"
What's Beyonce's next highly anticipated foray into fashion? A maternity line!
Beyonce, who's currently expecting her first child with husband Jay-Z, reveals in November's Harper's Bazaar that she's designing her very own pregnancy line for women who want to look as fabulous as B has since she dropped her pregnancy bombshell in late August.
"It's been so exciting for me! I love figuring out designs that still make me feel edgy and sexy while pregnant," she tells the fashion mag. "All I see now are clothes that are flattering on a pregnant woman."
She also reveals that she tried on nearly 70 gowns before settling on the red Lanvin caftan she wore for her infamous pregnancy reveal at this year's MTV Video Music Awards.
"I was extremely nervous," she says of the memorable red carpet moment when she posed for photogs clutching her belly. "It was the toughest red carpet I ever did."
Beyonce will release her maternity line under her House of Dereon line she shares with her mother/stylist Tina Knowles.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Feeling Great'
From Crowd Ignite