Beyonce Designing Her Own Maternity Line
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com1 of 11
- Photo: Sunday Night HD/Promotional2 of 11
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 11
- Photo: Rick Davis/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks7 of 11
- Photo: Wenzelberg/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Michael Buckner/Getty Images North America10 of 11
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
What's Beyonce's next highly anticipated foray into fashion? A maternity line!
Beyonce, who's currently expecting her first child with husband Jay-Z, reveals in November's Harper's Bazaar that she's designing her very own pregnancy line for women who want to look as fabulous as B has since she dropped her pregnancy bombshell in late August.
"It's been so exciting for me! I love figuring out designs that still make me feel edgy and sexy while pregnant," she tells the fashion mag. "All I see now are clothes that are flattering on a pregnant woman."
She also reveals that she tried on nearly 70 gowns before settling on the red Lanvin caftan she wore for her infamous pregnancy reveal at this year's MTV Video Music Awards.
"I was extremely nervous," she says of the memorable red carpet moment when she posed for photogs clutching her belly. "It was the toughest red carpet I ever did."
Beyonce will release her maternity line under her House of Dereon line she shares with her mother/stylist Tina Knowles.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite