Beyonce Designing Her Own Maternity Line
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com1 of 11
- Photo: Sunday Night HD/Promotional2 of 11
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 11
- Photo: Rick Davis/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks7 of 11
- Photo: Wenzelberg/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Michael Buckner/Getty Images North America10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
What's Beyonce's next highly anticipated foray into fashion? A maternity line!
Beyonce, who's currently expecting her first child with husband Jay-Z, reveals in November's Harper's Bazaar that she's designing her very own pregnancy line for women who want to look as fabulous as B has since she dropped her pregnancy bombshell in late August.
"It's been so exciting for me! I love figuring out designs that still make me feel edgy and sexy while pregnant," she tells the fashion mag. "All I see now are clothes that are flattering on a pregnant woman."
She also reveals that she tried on nearly 70 gowns before settling on the red Lanvin caftan she wore for her infamous pregnancy reveal at this year's MTV Video Music Awards.
"I was extremely nervous," she says of the memorable red carpet moment when she posed for photogs clutching her belly. "It was the toughest red carpet I ever did."
Beyonce will release her maternity line under her House of Dereon line she shares with her mother/stylist Tina Knowles.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite