Beyonce Designing Her Own Maternity Line
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com1 of 11
- Photo: Sunday Night HD/Promotional2 of 11
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 11
- Photo: Rick Davis/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks7 of 11
- Photo: Wenzelberg/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Michael Buckner/Getty Images North America10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'HerMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 8:16:00 AM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'Her
What's Beyonce's next highly anticipated foray into fashion? A maternity line!
Beyonce, who's currently expecting her first child with husband Jay-Z, reveals in November's Harper's Bazaar that she's designing her very own pregnancy line for women who want to look as fabulous as B has since she dropped her pregnancy bombshell in late August.
"It's been so exciting for me! I love figuring out designs that still make me feel edgy and sexy while pregnant," she tells the fashion mag. "All I see now are clothes that are flattering on a pregnant woman."
She also reveals that she tried on nearly 70 gowns before settling on the red Lanvin caftan she wore for her infamous pregnancy reveal at this year's MTV Video Music Awards.
"I was extremely nervous," she says of the memorable red carpet moment when she posed for photogs clutching her belly. "It was the toughest red carpet I ever did."
Beyonce will release her maternity line under her House of Dereon line she shares with her mother/stylist Tina Knowles.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite