Beyonce Designing Her Own Maternity Line
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com1 of 11
- Photo: Sunday Night HD/Promotional2 of 11
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 11
- Photo: Rick Davis/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks7 of 11
- Photo: Wenzelberg/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Michael Buckner/Getty Images North America10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
What's Beyonce's next highly anticipated foray into fashion? A maternity line!
Beyonce, who's currently expecting her first child with husband Jay-Z, reveals in November's Harper's Bazaar that she's designing her very own pregnancy line for women who want to look as fabulous as B has since she dropped her pregnancy bombshell in late August.
"It's been so exciting for me! I love figuring out designs that still make me feel edgy and sexy while pregnant," she tells the fashion mag. "All I see now are clothes that are flattering on a pregnant woman."
She also reveals that she tried on nearly 70 gowns before settling on the red Lanvin caftan she wore for her infamous pregnancy reveal at this year's MTV Video Music Awards.
"I was extremely nervous," she says of the memorable red carpet moment when she posed for photogs clutching her belly. "It was the toughest red carpet I ever did."
Beyonce will release her maternity line under her House of Dereon line she shares with her mother/stylist Tina Knowles.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite