Beyonce does freefall jump in New Zealand
- Photo: Instagram1 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Instagram3 of 13
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Wonderwall5 of 13
- Photo: iam.beyonce.com/.6 of 13
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: @beyonce/Instagram8 of 13
- Photo: iam.beyonce.com/.9 of 13
- Photo: Instagram10 of 13
- Photo: Samir Hussein/Getty Images North America11 of 13
- Photo: Robin Harper/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
R&B superstar Beyonce channeled her inner daredevil on Friday after signing up for a freefall jump off a tower in New Zealand.
RELATED: Bing: Before They Were Famous
The "Halo" hitmaker got her adrenaline pumping as she headed to Auckland's Sky Tower, the country's tallest man-made structure at 1,076-feet tall, to make the brave 629-foot leap from the observation deck.
Beyonce donned a bright blue and yellow jumpsuit and was hooked up to a harness for the freefall, and she documented her exhilarating experience by sharing snaps on her Instagram.com account.
RELATED: Hollywood's Most Private Couples
Beyonce is currently Down Under for the Australasia leg of her Mrs. Carter Show World Tour.
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite