Beyonce does freefall jump in New Zealand
- Photo: Instagram1 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Instagram3 of 13
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Wonderwall5 of 13
- Photo: iam.beyonce.com/.6 of 13
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: @beyonce/Instagram8 of 13
- Photo: iam.beyonce.com/.9 of 13
- Photo: Instagram10 of 13
- Photo: Samir Hussein/Getty Images North America11 of 13
- Photo: Robin Harper/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- CW to Honor Dogs With Glitzy Awards ShowMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:35:00 PM
- 'Southland' Slapped With $5 Million Lawsuit Over Autopsy Photo in Opening MontageMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:28:00 PM
- Why ISIS Makes 'Al-Qaeda Look Like the Boy Scouts'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:12:00 PM
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:51:00 AM
- How 'Boyhood' Editor Sandra Adair Stitched 12 Long Years Into the Year's MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:43:00 AM
- CW to Honor Dogs With Glitzy Awards Show
R&B superstar Beyonce channeled her inner daredevil on Friday after signing up for a freefall jump off a tower in New Zealand.
RELATED: Bing: Before They Were Famous
The "Halo" hitmaker got her adrenaline pumping as she headed to Auckland's Sky Tower, the country's tallest man-made structure at 1,076-feet tall, to make the brave 629-foot leap from the observation deck.
Beyonce donned a bright blue and yellow jumpsuit and was hooked up to a harness for the freefall, and she documented her exhilarating experience by sharing snaps on her Instagram.com account.
RELATED: Hollywood's Most Private Couples
Beyonce is currently Down Under for the Australasia leg of her Mrs. Carter Show World Tour.
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite