Beyonce Gets Bangs!
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: iam.beyonce.com/.2 of 16
- Photo: Hollywood Branded/Blackberry Porsche/Flickr/.3 of 16
- Photo: KRIEGER/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Inset Tumblr/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin13 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: REX Features/.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
She bangs, she bangs!
Beyonce debuted a new hairstyle when she and her husband, Jay-Z, attended the Brooklyn Nets home opener at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, Nov. 3. Sporting blunt blonde bangs, the "Run the World (Girls)" singer sat courtside as she watched the Nets beat the Toronto Raptors 107-100. (Jay-Z is a part owner of the team.)
Beyonce wore an ivory and burgundy Tibi ensemble, which she paired with Giuseppe Zanotti high heels, an Yves Saint Laurent ring and Erika Pena hoop earrings.
The 31-year-old has just three months to go before she headlines the Super Bowl XLVII halftime show at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. In the meantime, the "Baby Boy" singer has been actively campaigning for President Barack Obama's reelection.
"He has a story that I can tell my daughter because it shows that no matter where you start out, you can work hard and you can do whatever you put your mind to," Blue Ivy's mom said in a recent Women for Obama campaign video. "I'm standing up for the future of my daughter. The future that I want her to see."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite