Beyonce Gets Bangs!
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: iam.beyonce.com/.2 of 16
- Photo: Hollywood Branded/Blackberry Porsche/Flickr/.3 of 16
- Photo: KRIEGER/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Inset Tumblr/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin13 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: REX Features/.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
She bangs, she bangs!
Beyonce debuted a new hairstyle when she and her husband, Jay-Z, attended the Brooklyn Nets home opener at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, Nov. 3. Sporting blunt blonde bangs, the "Run the World (Girls)" singer sat courtside as she watched the Nets beat the Toronto Raptors 107-100. (Jay-Z is a part owner of the team.)
Beyonce wore an ivory and burgundy Tibi ensemble, which she paired with Giuseppe Zanotti high heels, an Yves Saint Laurent ring and Erika Pena hoop earrings.
The 31-year-old has just three months to go before she headlines the Super Bowl XLVII halftime show at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. In the meantime, the "Baby Boy" singer has been actively campaigning for President Barack Obama's reelection.
"He has a story that I can tell my daughter because it shows that no matter where you start out, you can work hard and you can do whatever you put your mind to," Blue Ivy's mom said in a recent Women for Obama campaign video. "I'm standing up for the future of my daughter. The future that I want her to see."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite