Beyonce, Jay-Z Named Highest Paid Celebrity Couple in 2012
- Photo: VPE/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America3 of 16
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: APL/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: HD1/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Patrick McMullan/.8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Beyonce/Tumblr/.10 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.14 of 16
- Photo: Picasa/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Power couple, indeed!
Having earned a whopping $78 million combined, new parents Beyonce, 30, and Jay-Z, 42, who have been married for four years, are at the top of 2012's Hollywood money-making pyramid. Right on their tails, however, is 2011's richest couple: Tom Brady, 35, and Gisele Bundchen, 32, who brought in $72 million together.
Among the hip-hop pair's highlights between May 1, 2011, and May 1, 2012: welcoming their first daughter, Blue Ivy, on January 7, Bey's "Live at Roseland" DVD release and her post-baby concert debut four months after giving birth and Jay-Z's uber-successful "Watch the Throne" album release and world tour with collaborator, Kanye West.
As far as which breadwinner brings in more dough? It's neck and neck. As reported by Forbes' Celebrity 100 list earlier this year, Beyonce is worth $40 million while her husband can boast $38 million. (They're listed as #16 and #38, respectively.)
Rounding out Forbes' top five richest couples of 2012: David and Victoria Beckham ($54 million), Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie ($45 million) and Will and Jada Pinkett Smith ($40 million).
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite