Beyonce, Jay-Z Named Highest Paid Celebrity Couple in 2012
- Photo: VPE/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America3 of 16
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: APL/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: HD1/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Patrick McMullan/.8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Beyonce/Tumblr/.10 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.14 of 16
- Photo: Picasa/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Power couple, indeed!
Having earned a whopping $78 million combined, new parents Beyonce, 30, and Jay-Z, 42, who have been married for four years, are at the top of 2012's Hollywood money-making pyramid. Right on their tails, however, is 2011's richest couple: Tom Brady, 35, and Gisele Bundchen, 32, who brought in $72 million together.
Among the hip-hop pair's highlights between May 1, 2011, and May 1, 2012: welcoming their first daughter, Blue Ivy, on January 7, Bey's "Live at Roseland" DVD release and her post-baby concert debut four months after giving birth and Jay-Z's uber-successful "Watch the Throne" album release and world tour with collaborator, Kanye West.
As far as which breadwinner brings in more dough? It's neck and neck. As reported by Forbes' Celebrity 100 list earlier this year, Beyonce is worth $40 million while her husband can boast $38 million. (They're listed as #16 and #38, respectively.)
Rounding out Forbes' top five richest couples of 2012: David and Victoria Beckham ($54 million), Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie ($45 million) and Will and Jada Pinkett Smith ($40 million).
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite