Beyonce, Jay-Z Named Highest Paid Celebrity Couple in 2012
- Photo: VPE/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America3 of 16
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: APL/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: HD1/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Patrick McMullan/.8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Beyonce/Tumblr/.10 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.14 of 16
- Photo: Picasa/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Power couple, indeed!
Having earned a whopping $78 million combined, new parents Beyonce, 30, and Jay-Z, 42, who have been married for four years, are at the top of 2012's Hollywood money-making pyramid. Right on their tails, however, is 2011's richest couple: Tom Brady, 35, and Gisele Bundchen, 32, who brought in $72 million together.
Among the hip-hop pair's highlights between May 1, 2011, and May 1, 2012: welcoming their first daughter, Blue Ivy, on January 7, Bey's "Live at Roseland" DVD release and her post-baby concert debut four months after giving birth and Jay-Z's uber-successful "Watch the Throne" album release and world tour with collaborator, Kanye West.
As far as which breadwinner brings in more dough? It's neck and neck. As reported by Forbes' Celebrity 100 list earlier this year, Beyonce is worth $40 million while her husband can boast $38 million. (They're listed as #16 and #38, respectively.)
Rounding out Forbes' top five richest couples of 2012: David and Victoria Beckham ($54 million), Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie ($45 million) and Will and Jada Pinkett Smith ($40 million).
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite