Beyonce, Jay-Z to Raise Money for Obama
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 16
- Photo: Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: APL/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Patrick McMullan/.6 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America13 of 16
- Photo: VPE/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared Woul
WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama's re-election campaign is getting a boost from music stars Beyonce and Jay-Z.
The superstar couple will hold a fundraiser with Obama on Tuesday at a swanky New York nightclub that Jay-Z owns.
Tickets are $40,000, but the campaign says a small donation lands a chance to win two tickets airfare, and hotel included.
Beyonce says in an email to Obama's supporters that she's a huge fan and will do whatever it takes to help him win a close race.
This isn't the first time the Obamas have teamed up with the A-list couple to promote each other's causes. Michelle Obama helped Beyonce with efforts to promote global humanitarianism, and the president appeared in a prerecorded video earlier this month at a Jay-Z event in Philadelphia.
Get out the vote
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite