Beyonce, Jay-Z to Raise Money for Obama
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 16
- Photo: Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: APL/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Patrick McMullan/.6 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America13 of 16
- Photo: VPE/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama's re-election campaign is getting a boost from music stars Beyonce and Jay-Z.
The superstar couple will hold a fundraiser with Obama on Tuesday at a swanky New York nightclub that Jay-Z owns.
Tickets are $40,000, but the campaign says a small donation lands a chance to win two tickets airfare, and hotel included.
Beyonce says in an email to Obama's supporters that she's a huge fan and will do whatever it takes to help him win a close race.
This isn't the first time the Obamas have teamed up with the A-list couple to promote each other's causes. Michelle Obama helped Beyonce with efforts to promote global humanitarianism, and the president appeared in a prerecorded video earlier this month at a Jay-Z event in Philadelphia.
Get out the vote
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite