Beyonce, Jay Z's former bodyguard dies being tasered in naked home invasion
- Photo: Rachel Noerdlinger/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/GettyImages.com2 of 4
- Photo: iam.beyonce.com/.3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Former celebrity bodyguard Norman Oosterbroek protected several A-list stars during his career, but unfortunately he just couldn't defend himself. Authorities are investigating an altercation in which 43-year-old Oosterbroek -- former bodyguard to stars like Beyonce and Jay Z -- died after police Tasered him during a bizarre home invasion.
South Florida's NBC 6 reports that police were called when a naked Oosterbroek, owner of the security company RAD, entered a mansion uninvited on his street Tuesday. Ooesterbroek and his family were apparently leasing a home in the same neighborhood. Homeowner Christiane Jung, 47, found Oosterbroek first and his intrusion eventually led to a violent confrontation between Oosterbroek and her husband, Markus Jung.
At the scene, Oosterbroke was also seen swallowing an unknown substance. When police arrived to try to take him into custody, he became aggressive, and had to be shocked by a Taser, according to the report. He was taken to a hospital and later pronounced dead. He was 43.
"It's possible that he may have been under some type of narcotics," Miami-Dade Police spokesman Detective Javier Baez said in a statement. "Again, he was observed swallowing, ingesting some kind of substance, unknown substance that is."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite