Beyonce, Jay-Z's Security Team Didn't Disrupt Hospital, Says Health Department
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com2 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 15
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: WENN7 of 15
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: TOM MEINELT/Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.11 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Sony/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- World Cup: Hollywood Hails Germany, Cries for Argentina on TwitterMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 4:30:00 PM
- NBC's 'Constantine' Casts Mexican-American Star as ZedMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 4:24:00 PM
- Telenovela Star Angelica Celaya Cast as Zed on ConstantineMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 3:42:00 PM
- 'Real Housewives of NJ's' Dina Manzo on Haters: 'I Don'MSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 3:24:00 PM
- The Mysteries of Laura Promises Drama, Comedy and ... Barf!MSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 3:06:00 PM
- World Cup: Hollywood Hails Germany, Cries for Argentina on Twitter
Mama drama over!
Beyonce and Jay-Z welcomed baby Blue Ivy Carter on Saturday at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York, but not without some complaints! However, according to E! Online, the two complaints received by state health officials about security surrounding Blue's birth were dropped on Wednesday.
First-time parents Beyonce, 30, and Jay-Z, 42, did require a 10-man security team during their hospital stay, but it didn't interfere with other new parents and visitors having access to the facilities.
The hospital denied that the birth of Blue Ivy disrupted other patients' care, although one new dad, Neil Coulon, told the New York Daily News he was stopped three times "from entering or exiting the NICU [neonatal intensive care unit] ... just because they wanted to use the hallway."
But the state health department told E! Online that the two complaints (one done anonymously, and the other by someone who wasn't even at the hospital when Blue Ivy was born) have been dismissed.
Still, Beyonce did get some star treatment at the Upper East Side hospital. Sources tell Us Weekly she and hubby Jay-Z (real name: Shawn Carter) had special suites built for the express purpose of Blue's arrival. Six to eight rooms were torn down and turned into two deluxe suites in preparation for the baby's birth.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kesha's New Looks
See how Kesha's looks have changed since Rehab.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop about the troubled star on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Bods!
From Crowd Ignite