Beyonce, Jay-Z's Security Team Didn't Disrupt Hospital, Says Health DepartmentRelated: Beyonce, Jay-Z
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com2 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 15
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: WENN7 of 15
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: TOM MEINELT/Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.11 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Sony/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Storage Wars' Star Brandi Passante Gets Pittance in Porn Video LawsuitMSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:58:31 PM
- Can 'House of Cards' Stage a Bar-B-Coup at the Emmys?MSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:40:52 PM
- Warner Music Group Intern Wants Money for All That Coffee BrewingMSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:34:54 PM
- Universal Extends Licensing President Stephanie Sperber Through 2016MSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:32:02 PM
- 'Prometheus 2' Moving Forward With 'Transcendence' Writer Jack PMSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:21:29 PM
- 'Storage Wars' Star Brandi Passante Gets Pittance in Porn Video Lawsuit
Mama drama over!
Beyonce and Jay-Z welcomed baby Blue Ivy Carter on Saturday at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York, but not without some complaints! However, according to E! Online, the two complaints received by state health officials about security surrounding Blue's birth were dropped on Wednesday.
First-time parents Beyonce, 30, and Jay-Z, 42, did require a 10-man security team during their hospital stay, but it didn't interfere with other new parents and visitors having access to the facilities.
The hospital denied that the birth of Blue Ivy disrupted other patients' care, although one new dad, Neil Coulon, told the New York Daily News he was stopped three times "from entering or exiting the NICU [neonatal intensive care unit] ... just because they wanted to use the hallway."
But the state health department told E! Online that the two complaints (one done anonymously, and the other by someone who wasn't even at the hospital when Blue Ivy was born) have been dismissed.
Still, Beyonce did get some star treatment at the Upper East Side hospital. Sources tell Us Weekly she and hubby Jay-Z (real name: Shawn Carter) had special suites built for the express purpose of Blue's arrival. Six to eight rooms were torn down and turned into two deluxe suites in preparation for the baby's birth.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite