Beyonce making plans for another baby?
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com1 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Larry Busacca/Getty Images North America3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/.7 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: ./Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: JXC/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/.11 of 17
- Photo: Larry Busacca/Getty Images North America12 of 17
- Photo: CS5/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Patrick Demarchelier/Vogue14 of 17
- Photo: Patrick Demarchelier/Vogue15 of 17
- Photo: Patrick Demarchelier/Vogue16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- Emmys Parties Preview 2014: How to Spend August on a Champagne Diet (Updating)MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:34:00 PM
- Apple to Cut Beats Staff by 200 Following $3 Billion AcquisitionMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:11:00 PM
- John Stamos to Armor Up for ABC's 'Galavant'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:36:00 PM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong Kong
Beyonce says she is thinking of having another baby once she completes her upcoming world tour.
The R&B superstar became a first-time mother last year when baby daughter Blue Ivy was born after a devastating miscarriage and during a recent interview with Oprah Winfrey, which aired on TV Saturday night, Beyonce revealed she's keen to expand her family with husband Jay-Z.
She explained, "I definitely want another child... It was important for me to do what I love and I love to perform and I love to make music, so I wanted to have my daughter and see if I was still as passionate.
RELATED: Beyonce's courtside couture
"Maybe after this next tour I'll maybe have another baby."
And, in the meantime, she hopes to show her baby daughter the world in between tour dates.
She added, "I feel like when I'm touring I'm able to perform, which is what I love, for two hours a day, travel and know that I don't have to do anything else during the day, so I can go to museums, I can go to great restaurants and I can have a life and share that... with my daughter."
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite