Beyonce making plans for another baby?
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com1 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Larry Busacca/Getty Images North America3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/.7 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: ./Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: JXC/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/.11 of 17
- Photo: Larry Busacca/Getty Images North America12 of 17
- Photo: CS5/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Patrick Demarchelier/Vogue14 of 17
- Photo: Patrick Demarchelier/Vogue15 of 17
- Photo: Patrick Demarchelier/Vogue16 of 17
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Beyonce says she is thinking of having another baby once she completes her upcoming world tour.
The R&B superstar became a first-time mother last year when baby daughter Blue Ivy was born after a devastating miscarriage and during a recent interview with Oprah Winfrey, which aired on TV Saturday night, Beyonce revealed she's keen to expand her family with husband Jay-Z.
She explained, "I definitely want another child... It was important for me to do what I love and I love to perform and I love to make music, so I wanted to have my daughter and see if I was still as passionate.
RELATED: Beyonce's courtside couture
"Maybe after this next tour I'll maybe have another baby."
And, in the meantime, she hopes to show her baby daughter the world in between tour dates.
She added, "I feel like when I'm touring I'm able to perform, which is what I love, for two hours a day, travel and know that I don't have to do anything else during the day, so I can go to museums, I can go to great restaurants and I can have a life and share that... with my daughter."
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite