Beyonce making plans for another baby?
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com1 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Larry Busacca/Getty Images North America3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/.7 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: ./Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: JXC/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/.11 of 17
- Photo: Larry Busacca/Getty Images North America12 of 17
- Photo: CS5/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Patrick Demarchelier/Vogue14 of 17
- Photo: Patrick Demarchelier/Vogue15 of 17
- Photo: Patrick Demarchelier/Vogue16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Rio 2' Soars to No. 1 at Foreign Box Office With $48 millionMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 12:55:00 PM
- Discovery cancels 'Everest Jump Live' after deadly avalancheMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Even 'Captain America' Can't Stop 'Frozen' at Japan&MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In JuneMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:57:00 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Spins $47 Million in Overseas Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:55:00 AM
- 'Rio 2' Soars to No. 1 at Foreign Box Office With $48 million
Beyonce says she is thinking of having another baby once she completes her upcoming world tour.
The R&B superstar became a first-time mother last year when baby daughter Blue Ivy was born after a devastating miscarriage and during a recent interview with Oprah Winfrey, which aired on TV Saturday night, Beyonce revealed she's keen to expand her family with husband Jay-Z.
She explained, "I definitely want another child... It was important for me to do what I love and I love to perform and I love to make music, so I wanted to have my daughter and see if I was still as passionate.
RELATED: Beyonce's courtside couture
"Maybe after this next tour I'll maybe have another baby."
And, in the meantime, she hopes to show her baby daughter the world in between tour dates.
She added, "I feel like when I'm touring I'm able to perform, which is what I love, for two hours a day, travel and know that I don't have to do anything else during the day, so I can go to museums, I can go to great restaurants and I can have a life and share that... with my daughter."
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite