Beyonce making plans for another baby?
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com1 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Larry Busacca/Getty Images North America3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/.7 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: ./Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: JXC/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/.11 of 17
- Photo: Larry Busacca/Getty Images North America12 of 17
- Photo: CS5/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Patrick Demarchelier/Vogue14 of 17
- Photo: Patrick Demarchelier/Vogue15 of 17
- Photo: Patrick Demarchelier/Vogue16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Estelle Parsons to appear on Broadway in springMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:11:36 AM
- Reactions to 71st annual Golden Globe nominationsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:57:53 AM
- Golden Globes Nominations by the NumbersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:47:34 AM
- Conan, Ice Cube, and Kevin Hart Catch a Ride With a Total Stranger (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:07:59 AM
- The Golden Globes Big Shock: They Got it RightMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:57:49 AM
- Estelle Parsons to appear on Broadway in spring
Beyonce says she is thinking of having another baby once she completes her upcoming world tour.
The R&B superstar became a first-time mother last year when baby daughter Blue Ivy was born after a devastating miscarriage and during a recent interview with Oprah Winfrey, which aired on TV Saturday night, Beyonce revealed she's keen to expand her family with husband Jay-Z.
She explained, "I definitely want another child... It was important for me to do what I love and I love to perform and I love to make music, so I wanted to have my daughter and see if I was still as passionate.
RELATED: Beyonce's courtside couture
"Maybe after this next tour I'll maybe have another baby."
And, in the meantime, she hopes to show her baby daughter the world in between tour dates.
She added, "I feel like when I'm touring I'm able to perform, which is what I love, for two hours a day, travel and know that I don't have to do anything else during the day, so I can go to museums, I can go to great restaurants and I can have a life and share that... with my daughter."
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite