Beyonce Squashes Pregnancy Rumors With Wine-Drinking Picture
- Photo: Wonderwall1 of 17
- Photo: LUCY NICHOLSON/Reuters2 of 17
- Photo: http://iam.beyonce.com/.3 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 17
- Photo: Richard Young/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: StarTraks/Richard Young/Rex USA6 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Instagram12 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Corbis13 of 17
- Photo: Yosra El-Essawy/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Yosra El-Essawy/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
A picture's worth a thousand words -- and this one seems to say that Beyonce is not, despite rumors to the contrary, pregnant with her second child. On Friday, May 31, the 31-year-old "Love on Top" singer shared a telling snapshot of herself drinking wine with husband Jay-Z in Berlin.
The photo, posted to Beyonce's Tumblr along with several other pics from her late May visit to Germany, shows the hoodie-wearing superstar sipping on a glass of Barolo red while sitting on Jay-Z's lap. He has on a backwards baseball cap and a gray shirt, and appears to be smiling as he watches her drink.
Pregnant women, of course, are advised not to consume alcohol, as it can have potentially harmful effects on the baby. Beyonce has not outright commented on reports that she is expecting a second child, but this photo could be a clue.
Earlier this month, the Destiny's Child alum shared another telling snapshot of her dinner menu, which included salad nicoise, or tuna salad. Tuna has long been considered a controversial food for expectant mothers due to its high level of mercury, so some thought she might be trying to send a message with the cryptic post.
Jay-Z has been a bit more explicit with his denials. In a May 20 radio show broadcast on Hot 97, program director Ebro Darden read an email he had received from the hip hop star (A source close to the radio station confirms to Us Weekly that the email exchange took place.)
Responding to Darden's congratulations on the rumored new sibling for 16-month-old Blue Ivy, Jay-Z said simply, "It's not true."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite