Beyonce Writes Public Thank You Letter to Michelle Obama
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: TRB/PAL/Fame Flynet4 of 17
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional5 of 17
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional6 of 17
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional7 of 17
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional8 of 17
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional10 of 17
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional11 of 17
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional12 of 17
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional13 of 17
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional14 of 17
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional15 of 17
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Maze Runner' Races to $1.1 Million in Late Thursday Night ScreeningsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Color lines are blurred in ABC comedy 'black-ish'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:07:13 AM
- Artist says tax case shows China's dark sideMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 7:49:04 AM
- Liam Neeson, Denzel Washington Face Off in Action Movie SmackdownMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 7:21:00 AM
- Scout and Talullah Willis Share a Naked Bath TogetherMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 7:03:00 AM
- 'Maze Runner' Races to $1.1 Million in Late Thursday Night Screenings
Beyonce is continuing to get personal in a public way with her newly relaunched website.
In a touching hand-written letter, the star, 30, thanks First Lady Michelle Obama for being a role model for her and Jay-Z's three-month-old daughter, Blue Ivy Carter.
"Michelle is the ultimate example of a truly strong African American woman," the singer posted on Beyonce.com. "She is a caring mother, she's a loving wife, while at the same time, she is the First Lady!!!!"
"No matter the pressure, and the stress of being under the microscope -- she's humble, loving, and sincere," Beyonce write. "She builds and nurtures her family, while also looking out for so many millions in so many ways."
Beyonce has been a long-standing supporter of the Obama family. She performed Etta James' "At Last" at President Barack Obamas' 2008 inaugural ball and teamed up with the First Lady last year for her Let's Move campaign.
She ended her letter with a personal note. "Michelle, thank you so much for every single thing that u do for us -- I am proud to have my daughter grow up in a world where she has people like you, to look up to."
Tell Us: What do you think of Beyonce's thank you letter?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHooking Up?
From Crowd Ignite