Beyonce's Former Bandmate Michelle Williams: Blue Ivy Is 'Absolutely Gorgeous'
- Photo: Arnold Turner/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.4 of 12
- Photo: Sony/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: TOM MEINELT/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: VPC/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Beyonce's former Destiny's Child bandmate Michelle Williams was among those who has already met Blue Ivy Carter, the singer's first child with hubby Jay-Z, born in New York on Jan. 7.
"She is absolutely gorgeous. We were all in love," Williams, 31, told USA Today at Saturday's BET Honors in Washington, D.C.
Beyonce, 30, Jay-Z, 42 and their little one have not yet been photographed since the much-reported birth went down in a posh, private "executive suite" at Lenox Hill Hospital two weekends ago.
But the superstar couple "have already settled into their role of being parents, and it's just awesome to see," Williams added.
Also at the BET event, ex-Destiny's Child member Kelly Rowland was more reluctant to dish on the most talked-about baby of the new year.
"That will be something that everybody will have to experience the same way I did," the "Commander" singer said. "That's for her parents to disclose, not myself."
Little Blue's birth was "emotional and peaceful," Beyonce and Jay-Z said in a statement last week. "We are in heaven."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite