Beyonce's Former Bandmate Michelle Williams: Blue Ivy Is 'Absolutely Gorgeous'
- Photo: Arnold Turner/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.4 of 12
- Photo: Sony/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: TOM MEINELT/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: VPC/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Beyonce's former Destiny's Child bandmate Michelle Williams was among those who has already met Blue Ivy Carter, the singer's first child with hubby Jay-Z, born in New York on Jan. 7.
"She is absolutely gorgeous. We were all in love," Williams, 31, told USA Today at Saturday's BET Honors in Washington, D.C.
Beyonce, 30, Jay-Z, 42 and their little one have not yet been photographed since the much-reported birth went down in a posh, private "executive suite" at Lenox Hill Hospital two weekends ago.
But the superstar couple "have already settled into their role of being parents, and it's just awesome to see," Williams added.
Also at the BET event, ex-Destiny's Child member Kelly Rowland was more reluctant to dish on the most talked-about baby of the new year.
"That will be something that everybody will have to experience the same way I did," the "Commander" singer said. "That's for her parents to disclose, not myself."
Little Blue's birth was "emotional and peaceful," Beyonce and Jay-Z said in a statement last week. "We are in heaven."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite