Beyonce's Former Bandmate Michelle Williams: Blue Ivy Is 'Absolutely Gorgeous'
- Photo: Arnold Turner/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.4 of 12
- Photo: Sony/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: TOM MEINELT/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: VPC/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Beyonce's former Destiny's Child bandmate Michelle Williams was among those who has already met Blue Ivy Carter, the singer's first child with hubby Jay-Z, born in New York on Jan. 7.
"She is absolutely gorgeous. We were all in love," Williams, 31, told USA Today at Saturday's BET Honors in Washington, D.C.
Beyonce, 30, Jay-Z, 42 and their little one have not yet been photographed since the much-reported birth went down in a posh, private "executive suite" at Lenox Hill Hospital two weekends ago.
But the superstar couple "have already settled into their role of being parents, and it's just awesome to see," Williams added.
Also at the BET event, ex-Destiny's Child member Kelly Rowland was more reluctant to dish on the most talked-about baby of the new year.
"That will be something that everybody will have to experience the same way I did," the "Commander" singer said. "That's for her parents to disclose, not myself."
Little Blue's birth was "emotional and peaceful," Beyonce and Jay-Z said in a statement last week. "We are in heaven."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "That '70s Show" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite