Beyonce's Former Bandmate Michelle Williams: Blue Ivy Is 'Absolutely Gorgeous'
- Photo: Arnold Turner/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.4 of 12
- Photo: Sony/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: TOM MEINELT/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: VPC/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a Documentary
Beyonce's former Destiny's Child bandmate Michelle Williams was among those who has already met Blue Ivy Carter, the singer's first child with hubby Jay-Z, born in New York on Jan. 7.
"She is absolutely gorgeous. We were all in love," Williams, 31, told USA Today at Saturday's BET Honors in Washington, D.C.
Beyonce, 30, Jay-Z, 42 and their little one have not yet been photographed since the much-reported birth went down in a posh, private "executive suite" at Lenox Hill Hospital two weekends ago.
But the superstar couple "have already settled into their role of being parents, and it's just awesome to see," Williams added.
Also at the BET event, ex-Destiny's Child member Kelly Rowland was more reluctant to dish on the most talked-about baby of the new year.
"That will be something that everybody will have to experience the same way I did," the "Commander" singer said. "That's for her parents to disclose, not myself."
Little Blue's birth was "emotional and peaceful," Beyonce and Jay-Z said in a statement last week. "We are in heaven."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite