Beyoncé's House of Deréon Sued For Breach of Contract
- Photo: Tom Daskalakis/IML/Splash News/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Russ Einhorn / Splash News/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
What comes up must come down.
Still flying high from her Grammy Awards wins and fragrance success, Beyoncé has been slapped with a major lawsuit.
House of Deréon, the clothing line she and her mother Tina Knowles helm together, is being sued by its Hong Kong-based manufacturer Vier International Ltd. for breach of contract.
In a complaint filed in the U.S. District Court in Manhattan, Vier says it lost $500,000 because the clothing company Donna Loren LLC and shipping company HJM International were "conspirators who induced the shipment of goods to the United States with the intent to convert them or pay less than the agreed upon contract price."
Vier named two entities owned by Knowles and partners -- Beyond Productions LLC and House of Deréon -- for taking part through purchase orders and requesting manufacturing specifications.
The company included claims under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO), which is what is used in most Mafia prosecutions, but over the years has been expanded to other areas and includes civil claims by private parties like the claims here.
More from Wonderwall:
More from RadarOnline:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRecycled Gown
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite