Beyonce's Parents, Matthew and Tina Knowles, Finalize Divorce
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Tom Daskalakis/IML/Splash News/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: Russ Einhorn / Splash News/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Arnold Turner/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: WUF / Splash News/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence RemarksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:59:00 PM
- FCC Takes Aim at Time Warner Cable in Dodgers DisputeMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:50:00 PM
- CW's Arrow Finds Its Wildcat in J.R. RamirezMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:40:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Loses $15.4 Million in Its Latest QuarterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:12:00 PM
- FXX's 'The League' Gets Season 6 Premiere DateMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:59:00 PM
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence Remarks
Beyonce is still crazy in love with hubby Jay-Z, but her parents' romance is officially over.
Matthew and Tina Knowles' divorce was finalized last month in a Texas court, according to documents obtained by TMZ. Tina, 57, filed for divorce from manager Matthew, 60, in 2009.
According to TMZ, Tina declared the marriage fell apart because of "discord or conflict of personalities" that "prevents any reasonable expectation of reconciliation."
According to E! News, which also confirmed the story, the divorce was finalized on Nov. 11, with both a judgment agreed upon and an order signed.
The duo married in 1980 and are parents to Beyonce, 30, and Solange, 25. Solange has a 7-year-old son, Julez, and Beyonce and Jay-Z are expecting a daughter in early 2012.
Tina works as a stylist and co-created the House of Dereon clothing label with Beyonce. Matthew served as the manager of Destiny's Child and then Beyonce's manager until March, when the father and daughter ended their professional relationship.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite