Beyonce's Parents, Matthew and Tina Knowles, Finalize Divorce
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Tom Daskalakis/IML/Splash News/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: Russ Einhorn / Splash News/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Arnold Turner/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: WUF / Splash News/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Beyonce is still crazy in love with hubby Jay-Z, but her parents' romance is officially over.
Matthew and Tina Knowles' divorce was finalized last month in a Texas court, according to documents obtained by TMZ. Tina, 57, filed for divorce from manager Matthew, 60, in 2009.
According to TMZ, Tina declared the marriage fell apart because of "discord or conflict of personalities" that "prevents any reasonable expectation of reconciliation."
According to E! News, which also confirmed the story, the divorce was finalized on Nov. 11, with both a judgment agreed upon and an order signed.
The duo married in 1980 and are parents to Beyonce, 30, and Solange, 25. Solange has a 7-year-old son, Julez, and Beyonce and Jay-Z are expecting a daughter in early 2012.
Tina works as a stylist and co-created the House of Dereon clothing label with Beyonce. Matthew served as the manager of Destiny's Child and then Beyonce's manager until March, when the father and daughter ended their professional relationship.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite