Bieber annoys troopers with water balloon prank
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Fame Pictures1 of 7
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/GettyImages.com3 of 7
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com4 of 7
- Photo: Tim Aylen/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Teen sensation Justin Bieber upset two Maryland state troopers ahead of his concert on Sunday after throwing water balloons at them.
A police spokesperson claims the Canadian was "horsing around with members of his staff" before his sold-out gig at the Maryland State Fair, and hurled the water balloons at two officers who were controlling the crowds.
One of the balloons hit a cop's gun belt and burst, while another balloon bounced off the other trooper.
RELATED: Bieber the new face of Proactiv
ENews reports that Bieber then retreated to his trailer while his bodyguard successfully persuaded the officer not to put a black mark on the kid's squeaky-clean record (not including the madness that ensues among his fans when his very name is mentioned).
The officers decided not to write up a report, but the police representative has deemed the "Baby" hitmaker's actions "inappropriate behavior."
But it looks like Bieber wouldn't have changed anything that happened that day. He tweeted: "Still laughing. GREAT DAY" later that night.
RELATED: See what Bieber sees for his future
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite