Bieber donating chopped locks to charity
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- New York Times Journalist Mocked on Twitter After Las Vegas Sun Scoops PaperMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 9:05:09 AM
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of SeriesMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:34:51 AM
- Apple, Google and Facebook Call for More Controls on Government SurveillanceMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:30:47 AM
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Scores IMAX ReleaseMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:14:40 AM
- Kennedy Center Honors Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine, Carlos SantanaMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:13:20 AM
- New York Times Journalist Mocked on Twitter After Las Vegas Sun Scoops Paper
Teen superstar Justin Bieber is donating his famous locks to charity after undergoing a makeover.
The "Baby" hitmaker is known for his carefully preened hairstyle but he shocked fans by having a trim on Monday, opting for a more "mature look."
RELATED: See more pics of Justin
He immediately showed off his new image by recording a new music video with Rascal Flatts, and the band's Jay DeMarcus posted a photo of Bieber and himself on Twitter.com, showing the singer's new hairdo.
RELATED VIDEO: The Biebs cuts off his signature 'do
And the star is using his image overhaul to raise cash for charity. In a post on his own Twitter page, he writes, "Yeah so it's true... I got a little haircut... I like it... and we are giving all the hair cut to CHARITY to auction. Details coming soon."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Bells
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite