Justin Bieber's grandparents resting at home after car accident
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS/.3 of 11
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Olga Bermejo/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks10 of 11
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Justin Bieber's grandfather has been discharged from the hospital following a serious car accident in Canada.
RELATED: Year in Review: Beach Cruising 2011
Bieber's mom, Pattie Mallette, took to her Twitter page to ask for prayers on Wednesday after the vehicle her parents, Bruce and Diane Dale, were driving careened out of control and flipped into a ditch.
In a post, she wrote, "My dad has broken ribs. Plz pray 4 him 4 quick healing! Count your blessings & forgive ur parents always. U never know what tomorrow holds!!!"
Officials at Ontario’s Provincial Police Department have since revealed details of the crash, saying the accident took place near the couple's home in Perth on Tuesday around 1 p.m. local time, shortly after the area's first snowfall.
Kees Wijnands, the media relations officer for Perth County, tells HollywoodLife.com, "It was slushy snow. They got caught in the slush and it sucked them into the ditch. As a result, the vehicle, a small SUV, rolled. They weren’t going very fast. They got in the ditch and rolled. The vehicle hit some trees and shrubbery. It rolled and landed back on its wheels. The airbags deployed. They were seat-belted in. Bruce was driving. Bruce was taken to Stratford General Hospital with minor injuries as a precaution. Diane was OK. He was treated and released. They are happy at home again."
RELATED: 2012 Love Predictions
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite