Justin Bieber's grandparents resting at home after car accident
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS/.3 of 11
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Olga Bermejo/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Justin Bieber's grandfather has been discharged from the hospital following a serious car accident in Canada.
RELATED: Year in Review: Beach Cruising 2011
Bieber's mom, Pattie Mallette, took to her Twitter page to ask for prayers on Wednesday after the vehicle her parents, Bruce and Diane Dale, were driving careened out of control and flipped into a ditch.
In a post, she wrote, "My dad has broken ribs. Plz pray 4 him 4 quick healing! Count your blessings & forgive ur parents always. U never know what tomorrow holds!!!"
Officials at Ontario’s Provincial Police Department have since revealed details of the crash, saying the accident took place near the couple's home in Perth on Tuesday around 1 p.m. local time, shortly after the area's first snowfall.
Kees Wijnands, the media relations officer for Perth County, tells HollywoodLife.com, "It was slushy snow. They got caught in the slush and it sucked them into the ditch. As a result, the vehicle, a small SUV, rolled. They weren’t going very fast. They got in the ditch and rolled. The vehicle hit some trees and shrubbery. It rolled and landed back on its wheels. The airbags deployed. They were seat-belted in. Bruce was driving. Bruce was taken to Stratford General Hospital with minor injuries as a precaution. Diane was OK. He was treated and released. They are happy at home again."
RELATED: 2012 Love Predictions
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite